CHIGURU IS A
Public Charitable Trust
CHIGURU is a Public Charitable Trust established on December, 2004 by the
generosity of Mrs. Poornima Radhakrishna Bhat.
CHIGURU is a
Transformation of mentally challenged children into
self supporting citizens is a herculean task.
Numerous kind hearted philanthropists have already extended financial assistance to our school.
Primavera India is a continued supporter of CHIGURU and sponsoring a portion of the salaries…
Transformation of mentally challenged children into self supporting citizens is a herculean task. The love of parents, dedication of teachers and compassion of society is welcome, but hardly adequate to address their issues. You as responsible citizens can do your might to ease this uphill task.
- Your donations to CHIGURU Trust are exempt from tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961 and can be sent through Cheque / DD drawn on Chiguru Trust , Bangalore.
Regardless of your nationality, all INR currency users can provide their donations to A/C No 0642000101114801 of Karnataka Bank, Rajajinagar 6th Block Branch.
– Best Regards Dr O P Goel, Senior General Manager
Head – Bosch India Foundation, CSR & Skill Development, Bosch, Bangalore
The multifaceted improvement brought about in our children is acclaimed by parents. The cultural talents exhibited by the children in various forums have attracted attention and admiration of public and media. The differently abled children of our center have made this school proud by successfully competing in sports at both State and National level. The number of prizes won by them stand testimony to their achievement. Another testimony of the achievement is the fact that principal Shri Ashok Hegde of our center being recognized & elevated from State level coach to National level coach, in addition to being chosen to coordinate State Level selection camps and provide Trainers Training.
Aims and Objectives
- Center for specialized education adopting procedures prescribed and authorized by National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH)
- Vocational Training Centers.
- Sports and Recreation Centers ; and by :
- Empowering differently – ABLED children with Computer Education.
- Developing Speech Language and Communication
- Introducing early intervention programmes.