Transformation of mentally challenged children into self supporting citizens is a herculean task. The love of parents, dedication of teachers and compassion of society is welcome, but hardly adequate to address their issues. You as responsible citizens can do your might to ease this uphill task.
- Sponsoring the modest fees of a few children deserving children
- Sponsoring school events like Annual Day celebrations, Cultural events, Sports activities etc
- Sponsoring food items, uniforms, staff salary etc
- Donating furniture’s, computers, teaching aids, educational toys and sports equipments
- Contribute in cash to our capital fund aimed at improvement of infrastructure for the mentally challenged children
Kindly visit our school between 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM on weekdays to encourage our children and give your invaluable suggestions.
Your humble donations to CHIGURU Trust are exempt from tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961 and can be sent through Cheque / DD drawn on Chiguru Trust , Bangalore.
Regardless of your nationality, all INR currency users can provide their donations to A/C No 0642000101114801 of Karnataka Bank, Rajajinagar 6th Block Branch.
We truly appreciate your generous donations.